It’s a long shot, but maybe that money you need for a down-payment is waiting for you to claim it:
MissingMoney.com is a national database that was established in 1999 by the National Association of Unclaimed Property Administrators (NAUPA) and enables people to perform comprehensive searches for lost assets required by law to be turned over to the states and provinces. Meaning you can search for money owed to you!
The most common types of unclaimed property include:
* Bank accounts and safe deposit box contents
* Stocks, mutual funds, bonds, and dividends
* Uncashed checks and wages
* Insurance policies, CD’s, trust funds
* Utility deposits, escrow accounts
Read their claim tips to find out how you can claim your Missing Money if your name is in their database.