Laura Schwartz has been selling real estate since 2008. She has sold over 325 homes, mostly by referral. Laura has 1 mission: to help guide you in your real estate transaction. Whether it’s deciding to buy, sell or stay, she will give you all of the information you need to make the right decision for you. No pressure. No sales pitch. A combination of honest advice from a friend, with information from an expert.
Laura’s focus is Northern Virginia, in the Arlington, Falls Church, McLean and Vienna corridor. She works with both buyers and sellers. Laura holds a Masters in Economics from John Hopkins and is licensed in VA, DC and MD. She’s been named the “Face of Vienna Real Estate” by Washingtonian Magazine since 2020, a Top Producing Agent by Washingtonian since 2015, a Top Producing and “Best” Agent by Northern Virginia Magazine since 2016, a Top Producing Agent by Arlington Magazine since 2019, and has joined the WSJ Real Trends Top 100 Agents in Virginia since 2020. When she’s not working, you’ll find Laura and her husband taking their sons to local sporting events or trying new restaurants where her youngest enjoys the bread baskets. You will never find her at Paw Patrol Live again.
Read testimonials from Laura’s past clients.
Why Did I Decide To Start Selling Real Estate?
There is so much bad information everywhere these days. It’s hard to know where to turn, who or what to trust. There has to be someone looking out for you and your interests. Real estate can be hard to understand and navigate, especially if it’s your first time buying or selling. I am here to educate you about what exactly home ownership looks like, how to get there, and if it’s right for you.
Laura In The Press:
- RealTrends Top 100 Agents in Virginia (2020-present)
- DC Luxury Magazine Top 50 Agents 2022
- Washingtonian Magazine: Best of Washington 2015 – present
- Northern Virginia Magazine Top Agents 2016 – present
- Interviewed by CNN for Advice on Buying a Home in the Fall/Winter
- Interviewed by Women’s Health Magazine
- Realtor Magazine’s Top 50 Realtors Under 30, Class of 2012
- International Business Times: The Hottest U.S. Real Estate Markets: Washington, DC
- Washington Examiner: FHA Sends Potential Buyers Through Hoops
- Featured on News Channel 8: Let’s Talk Live
- Washington Examiner: 3 Minute Interview
- Blogger for the Young Professional Network for the National Association of Realtors
- Realtor.com’s “Ask A Realtor(R)”
- Realtor.com’s 100 Most Thankful List 2010 – Real Estate Influencers
- 5 Secrets to Buying a Home in Virginia – Finding the Uncommon Deal
- DC UrbanTurf: Clarendon, Happily Straddling the Line between City and Suburb
- DC UrbanTurf: Best VA Communities for Investment
- DC UrbanTurf: Lyon Village
Professional Affiliations and Designations
- Northern Virginia Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Virginia Association of Realtors
- Certified Home Rescue Expert
- Graduate of the Realtor Institute (GRI)
- 2009 Rookie of the Year for Keller Williams Realty McLean/Great Falls
- 2010-11 Agent Leadership Council (ALC) Member for Keller Williams Realty McLean/Great Falls
- Consultant, Computer Sciences Corporation
- Budget Analyst, Social Security Administration
- University of Rochester, B.A., Economics and Statistics
- Johns Hopkins University, M.A., Applied Economics
- Fluent in Russian
Laura is affiliated with McEnearney Associates
1320 Old Chain Bridge Rd
McLean, VA 22101
Licensed in VA/DC/MD
2 thoughts on “About Laura Schwartz”
I like your motto.