Attention Arlington Dog Owners and Dog Lovers! Tomorrow is your day to show off your best friend at Dogtober Day!
When/Where: Saturday, October 2nd, 1 – 3pm, 1200 N George Mason Drive, Lacey Woods Park
What: A day out for your dog who misses you while you’re at work during the week. Show off your dog in one of the following categories:
- Best Kisser – How much does your dog love you?
- Most Colorful Pup – Show your colors!
- Old Dog, Great Tricks – Just for Seniors!
- Terrific Pet Tricks – How talented is your dog?
- Most Adorable Dog (small, medium, large) – What can you say, they are all cute!
- Best Tail Wagger – How fast can your dog’s tail go?
- Cutest Costume – Time to strut your dog stuff.
- Best In Show – Audience picks their favorite pooch.
- Fastest Pooch (small, medium, large) – How fast is your dog?
If you missed the pre-registration deadline of the 29th, don’t worry, you can still register!
On Site Registration Starts at 12:15 pm
$6/category or $25 for unlimited categories; $2 per attempt in the Barkers Bash
Barkers Bash: Games for you and your dog, and a game for everyone else.
- You & Me Agility – A fun course for the two of you!
- Scoopy the Poopy – How much can you scoop? (No worries, it’s fake!)
- Ranger Rings – How many can your dog get?
- Doggie Distraction – Can your dog get the right toy?
- Chicken Chase – A toss and retrieve with rubber chickens.
Print the registration form to bring with you.
For more details and sponsors, visit the Dogtober Day Site.
Don’t forget to register your dog with Arlington County or Check out some local dog parks in Arlington
One thought on “Arlington Dog Lovers Unit! Dogtober Day & Barkers Bash, October 2nd 2010”
Comments are closed.