Arlington Dog Lovers Unit! Dogtober Day & Barkers Bash, October 2nd 2010
Attention Arlington Dog Owners and Dog Lovers! Tomorrow is your day to show off your best friend at Dogtober Day!
When/Where: Saturday, October 2nd, 1 – 3pm, 1200 N George Mason Drive, Lacey Woods Park
What: A day out for your dog who misses you while you’re at work during the week. Show off your dog in one of the following categories:
- Best Kisser – How much does your dog love you?
- Most Colorful Pup – Show your colors!
- Old Dog, Great Tricks – Just for Seniors!
- Terrific Pet Tricks – How talented is your dog?
- Most Adorable Dog (small, medium, large) – What can you say, they are all cute!
- Best Tail Wagger – How fast can your dog’s tail go?
- Cutest Costume – Time to strut your dog stuff.
- Best In Show – Audience picks their favorite pooch.
- Fastest Pooch (small, medium, large) – How fast is your dog?
If you missed the pre-registration deadline of the 29th, don’t worry, you can still register!
On Site Registration Starts at 12:15 pm
$6/category or $25 for unlimited categories; $2 per attempt in the Barkers Bash
Barkers Bash: Games for you and your dog, and a game for everyone else.
- You & Me Agility – A fun course for the two of you!
- Scoopy the Poopy – How much can you scoop? (No worries, it’s fake!)
- Ranger Rings – How many can your dog get?
- Doggie Distraction – Can your dog get the right toy?
- Chicken Chase – A toss and retrieve with rubber chickens.
For more details and sponsors, visit the Dogtober Day Site.